Customer and Revenue Management Software
Telecommunication Service providers continue to face significant challenges in every facet of their business: competition is fierce from local providers, large multi-national companies, as well as nimble start-ups. The pressures on customer retention and profit margins have never been greater.
As a leading provider of customer and revenue management solutions for communication service providers, ENABIL Solutions is committed to helping service providers adapt and tackle the key business objectives of maximizing customer value, enhancing business agility, and maximizing profitability.
Figure 1 illustrates the ENABIL Customer and Revenue Management Platform.
A Single Platform for any business
ENABIL Customer and Revenue Management provides flexible, scalable and robust rating, discounting and billing. ENABIL supports multiple service types, brands, product offerings, hierarchies and bundles within a single solution. IP devices, wireless devices, satellite devices and traditional wireline services can all be managed from within a single environment, therefore greatly reducing the overall administration and complexity of Customer and Revenue Management and making ENABIL the ideal solution.
Revenue can be captured from any method of generation: such as wireless, broadband, media and cable. The ENABIL Customer and Revenue Management Platform can scale from entry level and start-up businesses to the world’s largest tier one carriers.
Creative Revenue Generation
Our Revenue Generation enables service providers to increase customer value and generate revenue potential through competitive pricing strategies and rapid delivery of new service offerings to customers. Employing real-time access to customer data and the ability to easily create innovative offerings, service providers can respond quickly to changing market conditions to ensure they retain their most profitable customers.
The ENABIL Customer and Revenue Management Platform empowers service providers to respond to market pressures and increase customer retention.
The ENABIL Customer and Revenue Management Platform was developed using a scalable, flexible, and highly available architecture that delivers open API’s and integration with other industry-leading applications. ENABIL facilitates integration to third-party applications such as CRM through the use of the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Manager, Web Services Manager, and the application API’s.
As a result, ENABIL Customer and Revenue Management has the ability to easily mediate, rate and treat usage from multiple lines of business within a single solution. Rolling out additional lines of business and applying convergent logic such as bundling is made simple and repeatable — thereby affording service providers with a demonstrable competitive advantage.
The ENABIL Platform is a complete, out of the box, end-to-end Customer and Revenue Management solution, providing complete, turnkey functional capabilities in the following areas:
- Customer Care (CRM) — ENABIL has its own functionally-rich Customer Experience Manager which is a robust application to manage your client’s experience from ordering to payment, and includes self care.
- Advanced Collections — including credit class management, spending caps and many other controls.
- Billing Engine — fully automated including all billing support processes.
- Taxation support — for simple and complex tax rules.
- Languages — full support for multiple languages.
- Payment interfaces.
- Rating — real time and passive charging.
- Record receipt — active and passive mediation with many existing plug-ins.
- A/R — real time and batch.
- G/L — many G/L features such as calendar month, cycle based, segmentation by region etc.
- Invoicing — integrated in a owerful engine.
- Administration — enabled via a secure, robust, back office module.
- Security — provided through an LDAP.
- Full number portability support.
- ePOS — web based retail activation gateway.
- eCare — web based self care.
- eBill — online bill presentment and payment (including corporate hierarchies and business reporting capabilities).
- Credit checking.
- Real-time service provisioning.
- Prepaid balance management.
- Revenue assurances.
- Inter carrier exchange.
- Inventory Management — TN, MAC.
Flexible Delivery Options
The ENABIL Customer and Revenue Management platform can be licensed and deployed on your premises or the solution can be delivered as a cloud based managed service.
ENABIL provides the proven technology and systems, best-in-class business processes, implementation expertise and support services – all backed by experienced people – for a total business solution. These advantages, combined with our long-term investments in technology and financial strength, provide our customers with a complete package of dependable Cloud-Based Managed Services.
All ENABIL customers are provided with a unique release incorporating standard modules as well as configured capabilities specific to their business. ENABIL deploys the core “Out-of-the-box” (OOB) functionality along with ENABIL’s deployment enhancements. Adherence to an OOB deployment is critical for three reasons:
- Reduces the time to implement the initial solution therefore speeding the time to market and improving overall TCO.
- Affords ENABIL the ability to leverage operational synergies across our Cloud-Based Managed Services customer base therefore reducing the cost to operate the solution on a daily basis and improving overall TCO.
- Protects the investment our customers make by ensuring that future upgrades can be accomplished easily and in a cost effective manner therefore improving overall TCO.
Incremental functionality and unique integrations are added to each deployment making the deployed solution specific to you.
As an organization, ENABIL has more than 25 years of experience serving the Customer and Revenue Management needs of a growing roster of industry-leading Communication Service Providers. With strong financial backing and an extensive community of customers, ENABIL will continue to be a leader of Customer and Revenue Management solutions offered as a cloud based managed service.