Quality Assurance Analyst - Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB
provides a range of customer care and billing services with the
flexibility to select only those services and solutions you need today,
without limiting future options as your enterprise grows or as business
- Best-of-fit customer care and billing solutions
- Comprehensive, fully managed outsourcing solutions
- Professional services
As a member of a highly specialized cross-functional team, the
Quality Assurance Analyst serves as the key liaison between ENABIL
Solutions and their customers. With Knowledge of the applications
and the customer's business processes, this role will provide first
level support for ENABIL Solution's customers by ensuring all of the
inquiries and services exceed their expectations in terms of
responsiveness, completeness and accuracy.
Superior customer focus with strong interpersonal flexibility is
as important as technical know-how, and the innate ability to
quickly investigate and resolve problems.
The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this group:
- Possess a detailed understanding of our customers' business
processes in order to anticipate and
support their needs.
Accountable to ensure that user problems are addressed in a
timely fashion through problem recognition, research, isolation
and resolution with appropriate follow up and engagement with
Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the
software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency,
effectiveness and overall quality of software products and
Execute test plans and test cases by performing user testing,
application testing, system testing, usability testing,
acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Create test documentation for projects.
- Track project and application defects to resolution.
- Support production maintenance and implementation.
- Support business for procedural questions.
- Test automation - ensure that all products are thoroughly tested prior to release or delivery to clients. Responsible for testing system functionality, configuration mechanisms, security, scalability, installation/site setup procedures, etc.
communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills that
support exceptional customer service, consultation and
Certificate program, College diploma, or University degree in
Information technology, Marketing, or Communication would be an
3 or more years working knowledge of Customer Care & Billing
applications is desired.
- Experience or equivalent training in Software Testing Practices.
- Experience as a "user" for Call Centre (Wireless) Environment is desirable.
- Business Process Knowledge and Business Process Redesign experience is desirable.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com
and quote Ref # QACSA.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those being considered for interviews will be contacted directly. No telephone inquires please.
back to current opportunities